I’m here to help moms struggling with their mental health
My goal with Mental Health and Coffee is to support moms through stories, tips, and tools that I’ve learned throughout my own mental health journey.
Where are you on your journey?
Whether you’re just getting started, or ready for more, I am here for you.
Struggling, where do I start?
It’s going to be ok. Click the button below and access my entire collection of mental health support posts filled with tips, tools, and support.
Ready to love myself and work on personal development
I love where your head is. Click the button below for my top tips on self-improvement.
Looking for tips and guides, I’m ready for more
Not new to this, huh? Click the button below for my resource database stuffed with downloadable content to help you thrive.
Download our FREE mood tracking guide
Ready for your first, small step, on your mental health journey? Mood tracking might be just the thing you need.
get this free guide!!
I know where you’re at mama. I was there. I was struggling, lost in my terrible thoughts, and dreaming of a way out. My Mental Health Support Toolbox is stuffed with tips and tools for evaluating where you’re at, making an action plan, and guiding you on your way to better understanding your mental health.
Latest from Mental Health and Coffee
- Types of Self-Care and How to Practice ThemDid you know there are different types of self-care and that they’ll help you in different ways? Once I discovered the different types of self-care, I discovered I had been “treating” myself in the wrong ways. Disclosure: I am not a medical professional. All thoughts and opinions made on mentalhealthandcoffee.com […]
- Therapy in Motherhood: How Therapy Saved my MotherhoodThere is a stigma around therapy in motherhood that I am here to break down. Therapy literally saved my motherhood. Disclosure: I am not a medical professional. All thoughts and opinions made on mentalhealthandcoffee.com are based on my life experiences and personal research. Click here for my full disclosure. Motherhood […]
- Self-Love for Moms: Easy Ways to Take Care of Yourself in MotherhoodAn easy way to start taking care of yourself inside of motherhood is through simple acts of self-love for moms. Taking care of yourself, in turn, will help you become a better mom also. Now, that is not at all to say that you are a bad mom for not […]
- Mental Health Resource for Moms: Motherhood with Mental IllnessHI MAMA. 1 IN 5 PEOPLE IN THE US SUFFER FROM A MENTAL HEALTH DISORDER. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I AM ONE OF THEM. Are you looking for a trusted, solid, and inexpensive mental health resource for moms that you can utilize anywhere? I call it, “therapy on the go“. I’ve recently […]
- Life-Changing Personal Development Tools for MomsAre you ready to shift your mindset with some advice geared towards personal development tools for moms? I used to think “growth” and “motherhood” couldn’t work together. That you’re kind of just who you are as a mom and that just has to be it. All of the personal development […]
- Stress Management Tips & Tools for Moms aka Limiting Mommy StressEver since becoming a mom of twins, stress management tips have been on my radar. I soak allllll of the stress management tips in because well, life is chaotic as shit and I need some support! Especially in motherhood parenting twins. As much as I HATE when strangers tell me […]
- Best Productivity Tips for Moms Struggling with MotherhoodMy productivity tips for moms come from a place of been there, done that. I launched myself into motherhood by going back to school, starting a business from nothing, all while struggling with what would later be confirmed Postpartum Depression and Bipolar Disorder. It was a rough start. Especially as […]
- How to Find Confidence in Motherhood and Become a Confident MomWhen I ask you what a “confident mom” looks like, what comes to mind? What does she look like? How does she talk? What does she wear? What does she do? But most importantly, why didn’t you think of yourself? What is holding you back from being the confident mom […]
- 18 Ways to Show Yourself Self-CompassionOne of my biggest struggles in motherhood so far, and honestly life in general, has been learning to show myself self-compassion. It’s been an ongoing journey, but something that truly picked up once I brought my twins into the world. I’ve constantly struggled with thoughts of not being enough, or […]
- Mental Health Self-Help ToolsOne of the best things you can do when you’re struggling with your mental health is dive into mental health self-help tools. I know therapy isn’t for everyone. While it is something that I find to be an important factor in my own mental health journey, therapy totally doesn’t have […]